Steven P. Spitzer, Associate
Born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Steven graduated from McGill University in 1977 with a Bachelor of Commerce (high honors); graduated from Concordia University (M.B.A., 1978); and graduated from Loyola Law School (J.D., 1982).
Steven joined the team of Redondo Beach family lawyers at McGaughey & Spirito in 1990. He is a member of the State Bar of California and South Bay Bar Association. He served as mediator at the Los Angeles Superior Court and South Bay Bar Association Chairperson, Family Law Section. He has been a moderator and participant in panel presentations with Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department Attorneys.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law, including: Child Support Services (i.e. Establishment or modification of support, paternity, arrears); Tax intercept issues, License and passport reissuance; Retirement related divorce issues, including QDROs (Qualified Domestic Relations Orders)
- Personal injury, automobile accidents and injuries;
- California, 1982
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, 1982 – J.D.
- Concordia University, 1978 – M.B.A.
- McGill University, 1977 – Bachelor of Commerce
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of California
- South Bay Bar Association – Member