Lauren Bass, Associate
Lauren was born in Fort Worth, Texas. She graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a B.A. in Spanish in 2007 after completing an education abroad program in Santiago, Chile in 2006. Lauren graduated from Duke University School of Law with a J.D. in 2010.
Lauren was an intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina (Durham) in 2010; a Summer Associate at Morales y Besa (Santiago, Chile) in 2009; and a participant in Duke University Children’s Law Clinic (NC) in 2009.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Custody & Visitation Rights
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2011
- Duke University School of Law, 2010 – J.D.
- Washington University in St. Louis, 2007 – B.A. in Spanish
Professional Associations & Memberships
- South Bay Bar Association – Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association – Member