Krista Myhre, Associate
Born in Los Angeles, California, Krista graduated from University of Colorado at Boulder in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. She graduated from Loyola Law School (J.D., 2002).
Krista was on the staff of the Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review for one year. She interned with the Southwest branch (Redondo Beach) of the Los Angeles Superior Court, assisting the research attorney. An associate of a Manhattan Beach family law firm through 2004, Krista joined McGaughey & Spirito in December 2004. She is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the South Bay Bar Association, as well as former Chairperson of the Family Law Section of the South Bay Bar Association. She serves as a mediator and volunteer at the pro bono legal clinic of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Custody & Visitation Rights
- California, 2002
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, 2002 – J.D.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, 1994 – B.S. Business Administration
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Member
- South Bay Bar Association – Member
- Former Chairperson, Family Law Section – South Bay Bar Association
- Southwest branch (Los Angeles Superior Court, Internship/Research Attorney)